Gili Trawangan, the most popular island of the Gili’s. Just kick back and enjoy the sun, nightly beach parties and sea. The main stripe is full of accommodations, restaurants, and dive shops. If you are seeking a quieter place to stay, there are bungalows in the north. This Island is also known as “Party Island”, where mostly young European found them “Lost In Paradise”. With spectacular sunrises over Lombok’s Mount Rinjani volcano and breathtaking sunsets that illuminate Bali’s towering Mount Agung volcano, together with warm hospitality of Gili Trawangan residents, it’s not surprising that most visitors end up staying longer than the original plan.
Snorkeling off the shore, sunbathing, swimming, or join any dive trips with any dive operators, which colored the lines. There are quality dive schools available to cater the needs of tourists, offering complete range of PADI courses, as well as Fun Dives for those already certified. By night, the waterfront comes to life as various foreign and locally restaurants and bars start to fire up, with fresh snapper, grouper and tuna, cooked over charcoal flames, readily available.
Popular Place Near Mt Rinjani
Popular Places Near Mt. Rinjani
Gallery Activities by Instagram
Latest Blog Post
- Villa Hantu, Lombok IndonesiaOctober 20, 2018 - 4:33 am
- Malaka Hill, A Sunset View-PointOctober 13, 2018 - 2:33 am
- Bukit Merese In Kuta, Best Sunset View-PointOctober 11, 2018 - 12:16 pm
- Sade Village, Another Ikat Weaving Village in LombokOctober 10, 2018 - 3:45 am
- Learn To Weave at Sukarara VillageOctober 8, 2018 - 6:22 am
Customer Support 24 Hours
Need Help? Email Us